With a coffee enema, this is for specifically cleansing the liver. The liver is a major detoxification organ in that it processes and neutralizes all toxic chemicals, whether they come from our own body or the environment.
In essence, the coffee enema stimulates the flow off bile and increases the enzymatic action of the liver. Bile is formed by the liver – it is then stored in the gallbladder. Bile is then secreted into the intestines via bile ducts, carrying waste for transit from the body. Coffee enemas stimulate the opening of these bile ducts.
Caffeine and palmitates (chemicals in coffee) work synergistically to stimulate and cleanse the liver and blood. Without entering the digestive tract the caffeine is absorbed through the bowel wall, via blood vessels, and makes its way directly to the liver.
The caffeine exposure causes the liver’s portal veins and the bile ducts to expand which increases the release of diluted toxic bile. The enema fluid triggers peristalsis (intestinal muscle contractions) and the efficient removal of wastes from the body.
Palmitates in the coffee stimulate and increase the production of a liver enzyme called glutathione-S-transferase (GST), which removes free radicals and toxic cells from the bloodstream and facilitates detoxification of the liver. As a result of the enema the liver becomes less congested with debris, which makes room for the filtering process of yet more bodily toxins. Palmitates in coffee increase the production of GST by 700 times. These powerful free-radical-quenching enzymes assist your liver to more effectively detoxify your entire body.
Additionally, coffee contains the alkaloid theophylline. which dilates blood vessels, increasing blood dialysis across the colon wall.
Ideally, the coffee enema should be retained for twelve to fifteen minutes during which time the body’s blood supply circulates and passes through the liver approximately five times (every three minutes). Since the blood serum is detoxified as it flows through the caffeinated liver, the enema is essentially a form of blood dialysis (filtering) across the colon wall. Drinking coffee has no such therapeutic benefits, but when you take it rectally the caffeine stimulates certain nerves that immediately cause the liver to release its toxins.
Great reasons to try coffee enemas today!
- Coffee enemas reduce levels of systemic toxicity by up to 700 percent. According to the late Dr. Max Gerson, a pioneer of coffee enema therapy and its effectiveness as part of his famous Gerson Diet, caffeine and other beneficial compounds in coffee stimulate the production of glutathione S-transferase (GST) in the liver. GST is said to be the “master detoxifier” in the body, as this powerful enzyme binds with toxins throughout the body and flushes them out during the enema process.
- According to a 1982 study conducted by the National Research Council (NRC), the effect of green coffee bean consumption on the production of GST in test mice was an astounding 600 percent increase in the liver, and a 700 percent increase in the small intestine. In humans, the effect is similar, if not amplified, during a coffee enema, as coffee is able to directly stimulate the liver without having to first run through the digestive tract. The result is a powerful detoxifying effect that is unmatched by sheer diet alone.
- Coffee enemas boost energy levels, improve mental clarity and mood. As with any detox protocol, the body is effectively ridding itself of poisons that sludge up the blood; decrease oxygen transfer; and clog up the intestines, all of which generally leave a person feeling fatigued and ill. A coffee enema is a particularly effective detoxifier; however, as the direct absorption of caffeine and palmitates into the bloodstream stimulates the release of bile and the efficient removal of wastes from the body in one fell swoop. The end result is a detoxifying release so powerful that many people describe it as a “high” marked by significantly improved energy levels, enhanced mental clarity, and better moods.
- Coffee enemas detoxify, repair liver. If you regularly suffer from symptoms like bloating, stomach pain, flatulence, and other problems commonly associated with poor digestion, chances are your liver is overburdened and not functioning up to par. Coffee enemas are an excellent way to fix this however, as the coffee and all of its nutrients are directly absorbed into the liver through the colon wall, where they take on the immense toxic load that the liver is otherwise unable to process quickly enough on its own.
- Coffee enemas relieve chronic pain, ease “die-off” symptoms during cleanses, detox regimens. Interestingly, one of the earliest known uses for enemas was as a pain reliever. During World War I, nurses actually discovered that water enemas effectively relieved soldiers’ pain when drugs like morphine were in short supply. Fast forward about a decade and researchers out of Germany had made the discovery that coffee worked even better than water at offering powerful analgesic benefits, which can be particularly helpful when undergoing other dietary cleanses and detoxes that cause “die-off” and other uncomfortable symptoms
- While drinking coffee will stimulate the sympathetic nervous system (fight or flight), coffee in an enema triggers the parasympathetic nervous system, shifting us into a relaxed and restful state, thus decreasing stress and inflammatory hormones
- Simulate bile flow and increase enzymatic action of the liver
- Increased bile flow also alkalinizes the small intestine and promotes improved digestion
- All of our blood passes through the liver every 3 minutes. The Coffee Enema increases blood flow through the liver, resulting in a form of dialysis and a uniquely effective detoxification
The presence of probiotic bacteria (the good bacteria), in the body, are crucial in achieving overall health and wellness. Probiotic bacteria are especially important for the health of the digestive system. Its insertion into the colon via enema is the most effective way to assure that the good bacteria are successfully arriving at, and repopulating in, the areas of the body that thrive off of their presence, as is the case with the digestive system.
Probiotic enemas are retained in the colon for approximately 30 minutes. It is during this time that the probiotic bacteria plant themselves in the colon.
In addition to the amazing benefits that probiotic bacteria supply to the digestive system, the positive effects are felt system wide:Click here to Read More
- Probiotic enemas assist in ridding the body of candida – candida refers to the overgrowth of yeast in the body. The body naturally has some yeast however when its presence is in abundance, the body can experience a multitude of effects such as fatigue, digestive issues, and frequent colds and flus.
- Probiotic enemas improve digestion – a sluggish digestion system can involve a variety of symptoms such as gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, and indigestion. The incorporation of probiotic bacteria into the digestive system can significantly improve these digestive discomforts.
- Probiotic enemas increase energy – One of the side effects of having too much bad bacteria in the digestive system – the presence of dysbiosis – is fatigue, therefore flooding the colon with beneficial bacteria will evidently cause a surge in energy levels.
- Probiotic enemas help boost the immune system – A common side effect of too much bad bacteria are frequent illnesses such as colds and flus. By incorporating probiotics into the body consistently, bad bacteria will be minimized and ideally crowded out, reducing the likelihood and occurrence of illness.
- Probiotic enemas contribute to a better state of mind – there is a very strong connection between what occurs in the gut and what occurs in the brain such that if bacteria levels are within proper range there is rarely any significant onset of extreme emotion whereas if the gut bacteria are imbalanced and the bad is crowding out the good, the effect can be as significant as the onset of depression.
Consistent incorporation and repopulation of the beneficial bacteria in the body are crucial for three reasons:
- Probiotic bacteria are cleared from the body both easily and frequently
- The pace, practices, and habits in today’s current society that involve high stress, poor diet choices, and use of antibiotics promote greater growth of harmful bacteria than they do beneficial bacteria, even wiping them out. This imbalance of good to bad bacteria is referred to as dysbiosis.
- Without a significant amount of beneficial bacteria in the digestive system, the body falls vulnerable to possible imbalance, illness, and disease – such as allergies, irritability, and depression.
Probiotics can be consumed through specific food choices or by use of supplementation. However, the location that probiotics need to get to is the digestive system. Although food and supplementation are good options, receiving a dose of probiotics via enema and into the colon assures a direct placement of the beneficial bacteria exactly where they need to be.
You’ve likely heard of ingesting wheatgrass orally to reap the benefits from not only its amazing nutrient profile, but also for its incredible detoxification and cleansing properties.
However if digestion is sluggish or compromised, which is the case for a large portion of society, it is probable that some of those benefits will not be experienced. The entry of wheatgrass into the body via enema is the quickest, most impactful and beneficial channel to incorporate its use into a health routine.
Wheatgrass enemas cleanse, and nourish the colon. They also cleanse the liver. The effects of wheatgrass enemas are felt almost immediately. This is due to its nutrient profile containing 90+ minerals in conjunction with the high absorption rate of the colon. These factors together make it effortless and rapid for wheatgrass to enter directly into the bloodstream. The wheatgrass is juiced and the liquid is inserted into the colon via enema. The juice is retained in the bowel for approximately 30 minutes.
The main reason for adding wheatgrass enemas is due to its powerful detoxification and cleansing affects in the colon and in the liver however, the benefits reach far beyond that. Here are 5 additional benefits of incorporating a wheatgrass enema into your health practices:Click here to Read More
- Wheatgrass improves skin conditions of all kinds – acne, eczema, and psoriasis and has the ability to mend scars inside the body.
- Wheatgrass helps to prevent constipation due to its high levels of magnesium – the mineral required for the relaxation of muscles. In fact, wheatgrass is a mineral powerhouse containing over 90 minerals in total.
- Wheatgrass improves blood building while minimizing symptoms of anemia – Dr. Hans Frischer stated that human blood cells are very similar to chlorophyll molecules and it is due to this similarity that the chlorophyll in wheatgrass contributes to the manufacturing of blood cells.
- Wheatgrass has arguably the most impressive nutrient profile on the market – containing over 90 minerals, the antioxidants of vitamins A, C, and E, 17 amino acids, and is rich in protein and iron.
- Wheatgrass has an alkalizing effect on the body. This means that if the internal state of the body is acidic – a breeding ground for disease – wheatgrass has the ability to alter that state, bringing it back into a much less harmful and less dangerous environment. Wheatgrass has been referred to as “the king” of alkalizing food. The Japan Food Analysis Centre found that comparable to spinach, a green considered to be one of the most alkaline foods, wheatgrass is 66.4% alkaline whereas spinach is only 39.6% alkaline.
Wheatgrass is a powerhouse. It is a sprout that is grown from wheat seeds and can be consumed in juice form, supplement form, and in this case enema form. Sprouts are recognized for their extraordinary amounts of nutrients and depending on which sprout you are considering, the punch that they pack varies greatly. When considering wheatgrass, one of the aspects that makes it the diverse substance that it is, is its significant amount of chlorophyll – a green pigment in plants known for an abundance of health promoting effects such as detoxing the body of heavy metals, building the blood, regulating blood sugar levels, providing energy, and cleansing the liver to name only a few. Regardless of how wheatgrass enters the body – topically, orally, or via enema – there are countless benefits to be gained.